Thursday, January 17, 2008

Luke 18 Leaders coming to prayer Friday morning

I attended the Luke 18 Prayer Furnace training last night. The Holy Spirit flowed over the room like a wave on numerous occasions. I was really touched by the manifestation of the presence of God almost like the dream I had with Lou Engle in it. I was also moved by Brian Kim and Jesse Engle's (son of Lou) messages on prayer. They are calling out for God's church to once again be "A House of Prayer for all Nations."

Brian and Jesse will be joining us at prayer tomorrow, Friday January 17, at Ruggles Baptist Church where we have been praying (874 Beacon St. Boston, 2nd floor). I urge you to come and catch the passion for prayer and the radical message these young men carry. These men have literally given their entire lives to prayer and raising up a mighty end-times prayer movement. You would benefit greatly from what they have to impart and from joining with them in prayer. They carry an anointing from the Holy Spirit for transformational prayer.

I am excited to see what God has for us tomorrow.

No comments: